This podcast has been around for a long time in many different iterations, but today I’m introducing you to the new direction the show will be taking. Born out of my own inability to ask my Mom questions and have her weigh in on the most difficult things I am facing, welcome to Ask Your Mother.
I want this to be the place where we can talk about literally anything without feeling weird. It’s not always easy to not have a mother to talk to, so hopefully, this show can fill the gap.
- Why I’m pivoting the focus of the show
- Why it’s important to have a mother to ask questions.
- For a variety of reasons, people don’t have moms.
- What I’m offering is a non-judgmental voice.
- This podcast is also going to be available on my YouTube channel.
Links and Resources:
Got a question? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my website: https://reinventionmom.com